Photo Gallery | 4th annual Stew & Que held in Shallotte this past weekend
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) – The 4th annual Stew & Que was held Saturday, April 21 at Planet Fun/Starz Grille in Shallotte. The fun filled day included stew tasting, live music by Randy Hass & The Bluegrass Boys, exhibitors, food vendors, exhibitors, pony rides and more.
The Stew & Que participants were: WHQR Friends of Public Radio, Inc., The Brunswick Beacon, Starz Grill, Brunswick Christian Recovery Center, Get Sauced, Family First Chiropractic, Oren Knicely, Miss Jets Jammin’ Brunswick Stew and Moody’s Brunswick Stew.
Congratulations to the following winners:
- Judges Choice, Individual—Get Sauced (Alysa Walker)
- Judges Choice, Business—Brunswick Beacon (Angie and Harvey Sutton)
- People’s Choice—Knicely Done (Oren Knicely)
- Sara McCullough, Shallotte Mayor
- Karen Moshures, ATMC TV Cooking Show Host
- Norm Harding, Food Writer for The Brunswick Beacon
The Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce would like to thank this year’s sponsors: Coastal Insurance, State Farm Insurance Agent Kristin Dowdy, Artistic Home Improvements, Brunswick Beacon, Plant Fun/Starz Grille, South Brunswick Magazine, 103.7 The Bone, and WECT.
For more information, contact the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce at 910-754-6644 or visit the website at www.brunswickcountychamberevents.com.