BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WECT) – Animal Protective Services in Brunswick County is hosting a rabies clinic this weekend at several locations.
According to officials, the clinic will take place Saturday, April 20. The cost is $6.
Locations and times are as follows:
- Brunswick Animal Hospital, Supply - 8 am - Noon
- Brunswick Forest Vet. Hospital, Leland - 8 am - Noon
- Capeside Animal Hospital, Leland - 8 am – Noon
- Four Paws Animal Hospital, Southport - 8 am - Noon
- Leland Veterinarian Hospital, Leland - 8 am – 1 pm
- Oak Island Animal Hospital, Oak Island - 8 am – Noon
- Seaside Animal Care – Calabash - 8 am – Noon
- Animal Shelter, Supply - 9 am – Noon
(1 yr vaccines only)
For more information contact Animal Protective Services at 910-754-8204 or 754-9261.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.